Select a Mac family to begin shopping memory upgrades:
Memory Upgrades In Three Steps
It's important to know how much memory you have, so you can figure out how much memory you can buy. Watch Video
Finding your Model Identifier will help you find your Mac family and buy the correct type of memory. Watch Video
Select one of the Mac families above and then use your Model Identifier to find your computer and its memory upgrade options.
Memory Related Questions
- Should I Buy Apple RAM From Crucial?
- Can I Put 8GB Of RAM In A 2008 MacBook Pro?
- Can I Upgrade The RAM In The MacBook Pro 13 Inch Retina Display?
- What Is The Maximum RAM For My 2010 iMac?
- How Much RAM Does My 2009 MacBook Pro Support?
- What Is The Max RAM For A 2010 MacBook?
- How Much RAM Do I Have?
- What's The Maximum Amount Of RAM Supported By The 2011 Mac Mini?
- Read more Memory questions...