Select a Mac family to begin shopping memory upgrades:
Memory Upgrades In Three Steps
It's important to know how much memory you have, so you can figure out how much memory you can buy. Watch Video
Finding your Model Identifier will help you find your Mac family and buy the correct type of memory. Watch Video
Select one of the Mac families above and then use your Model Identifier to find your computer and its memory upgrade options.
Memory Related Questions
- Will Upgrading My RAM Void My AppleCare Warranty?
- Can I Put 8GB Of RAM In A 2008 MacBook Pro?
- Can I Upgrade The Mac Mini Hard Drive And Memory Myself?
- Can I Upgrade iPad RAM?
- What Is The Max RAM For A 2010 MacBook?
- What Is The RAM Capacity For A 2007 MacBook?
- What Is The Max RAM For The MacBook Pro?
- Can I Upgrade The RAM In The iMac 2012?
- Read more Memory questions...